WE CREATE PRACTICAL STRATEGIES
TO HELP YOU DELIGHT CUSTOMERS,
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
AND WORK SMARTER
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
By now, you have probably heard that having a customer experience (CX) strategy is vital to differentiating your company in today’s marketplace. But how do you start?
Good customer experiences don’t just happen. They are the result of a well-planned journey. That’s where we come in. Our goal is simple: to help you understand your customers and design extraordinary experiences for them. We will help you turn your customers into loyal fans, so the business grows and prospers.
Customer experience is a journey. Together, we will take you through every step: we sort through the data to figure out what’s really going on with your customers. Then we develop a holistic, visual strategy that connects your business goals to your customers’ needs. After that we translate the strategy into action steps and help drive change. Here is what it looks like:
How we are different
A strategy isn’t very helpful if it just gets tucked in a file cabinet. We are committed to making sure that doesn’t happen. We have successfully implemented the customer experience approach to deliver business results in the financial services industry, which is highly regulated and not quick to change. And we can help you do the same. We will help you harness your collective creative genius to innovate and solve problems.
Why do you need a strategy?
“If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.” ― Jeff Bezos
Why does customer experience matter more than ever? The answer is simple: customers expect more. In today’s digital age, customers expect to be able to accomplish what they need in their channel of choice. They expect personalized, timely, and relevant communications, not generic advertisements. They expect companies to know what they need before they do.
Customer experience is about getting to the wow moments that turn customers into passionate brand advocates. It is about understanding what your customers need and determining how to meet those needs in every interaction, across every touchpoint. Get it right and you’re golden. Get it wrong and customers will go elsewhere.
But how do you get from here to wow? Delivering extraordinary customer experiences is a journey, and you can’t start a journey without a map that shows where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there. Contact us; we are happy to be your fearless guides.
Why invest in Customer Experience?
“The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.” – Richard Branson
Why invest in customer experience? Because you can’t afford not to.
In today’s digital age, customer satisfaction isn’t enough. In order to build a loyal following of customers, your company needs to move beyond customer service and focus on the big picture. Does your company anticipate customer needs? Does your company enable customers to move seamlessly between channels? Do your back-end systems and processes facilitate efficient and effective customer interactions? If not, we can help.
The Customer Experience (CX) done right cuts costs and boosts proﬁts. Your business can benefit from:
- Lower customer service costs: you will have fewer complaints.
- Higher revenue per customer: your customers will be more likely to buy more.
- Improved customer retention: satisfied customers are less likely to leave.
- More new customers: happy customers will recommend your company to others.
- Greater forgiveness: customers are more likely to forgive your company if something goes wrong.
Ignoring the customer experience is costly. When customer experiences are subpar, you can expect:
- Endless customer complaints across all (and most expensive) channels.
- Social Media nightmares: expect to deal with unhappy customers who will not hesitate to share their stories–everywhere, and with everyone.
- Less revenue per customer: customers will likely switch to a new provider.
Want to know more? Contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
CX facts to make you go hmm …
- Repeat customers spend 67% more and are more profitable.
- 82% of U.S. consumers said they stopped doing business with a company due to a poor customer service experience.
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience.
- It is 6-7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep a current one.
- A 2% increase in customer retention has the same effect as decreasing costs by 10%.
- Companies that prioritize the customer experience generate 60% higher profits than their competitors.
- 81% of consumers are more likely to give a company repeated business after good service.
Our Client Reviews
“Jenia and Tara led our staff through an engaging, fun and productive experience exploring our organization’s use of social media. Their techniques were very effective at identifying all the dimensions of our constituency. They helped us frame our mission in ways that would connect meaningfully with our various audiences in the community to inspire their conversation and advocacy on our behalf. I had quite a number of unsolicited comments of praise from staff who participated. The proof is in the results: our social media activity has grown substantially as a result of this process. Well done, Red Squared Consulting!”